Custom Search

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beach butt not beach hut!!!!

Oh sweet Jesus!!!! I am aching god knows what i am going to be like in the morning. i did body pump tonight with my mate. the instructor well reject from the Beatles is an understatement he even had a goatee. During the work out he really got into it hip thrusting, eyes popping, really feeling the beat. Me and my friend could not stop laughing. where as all the other people in the class were all stone faced like they had been dragged there. You all paid your money your there out of choice have a laugh people!!! Yes it killed when we started doing the chest on the 3rd song my arms began to become jelly like, then after that was arms well the shakes were awful and my arms were fighting with my body i was saying up they were saying piss off!! the legs wasn't so bad as most of my natural strength is in my legs any way. I was getting into the music so was my mate. I very much enjoyed myself. I got home and straight away in to a hot shower. While washing my hair my arms were still fighting the urge to go up past my shoulders, drying my hair proved even harder. Even writing this my arms are at a right angle and still telling me to stop moving!! Me thinks i am definitely going to feel it tomorrow. So i think a glass of wine is just what i need. Tomorrow is kinect night hopefully me and my mate will still have some movement in me in order to bust some moves about the place, if not we have agreed a cup of tea and a chin wag will do. Remember people we want beach butt not beach hut!!! That in mind all this aching if i wake up tomorrow and just one part of my body attempts to wobble i will not be a happy bunny!!! oh well at least i will be prepared for the Hitler routine next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment