Custom Search

Monday, January 10, 2011

An impossible task?!

I have recently been inspired by several friends, i don't know if its the new year, the fact i am settled, or I'm due to wed or the new job and responsibility but i have taken on several big tasks. in my new job I have been asked to help raise money for the home I work in supporting children with severe learning and physical disabilities. We are climbing Ben Nevis in Scotland in July to raise money, i am very excited at this it also is a kick start for the diet and something to aim for. My second task is writing a book, I have always felt I have a story in me, everyone has a story in them. I have always enjoyed writing and being creative, I've just never had the motivation to sit down and write or the belief that what I am writing is of any interest, but I have decided that I will write it. What its about I'm not ready to share, once I complete it this book then I shall share. Weather it is published or not is another story but i would like to achieve my task fully. I wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew or is it just another 2 notches to add to my belt of many talents and abilities. Only time will tell. I wonder what everyone else has decided they are going to do in 2011?!

No comments:

Post a Comment