Custom Search

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weight loss begin!!!

So i joined the gym yesterday!!! Cant wait to get back into the swing of things, i used to be able to spend whole days in the gym, now i can just about muster the energy to get up some days. So today i used the gym Step class this morning not as easy as it looks may i add, and didn't help i went for the hardest board without realizing it, but i got through it, felt good. Went back this evening for body combat, loved it, kicking punching the lot, managed to get some might good aggression out. but on negative side i was biggest in the room, i actually left the class disgusted that i have let myself get so out of shape and put on weight. So i have returned home and in the style of some celeb promoting a fitness dvd i took some pictures of my body profile looking all depressed and deflated, i am hoping that in 6 weeks i can update them looking slightly happier then in 12 weeks going look what it did for me!!! im not bringing out a fitness dvd just a visual for me to see its working as i think when you see yourself every day you don't see your progress as much you just feel it. I have an appointment with a personal trainer next week to talk about my goals and give me a health check hoping the scales don't tell me to get off!!! I have thought of my goals the first is to build up my stamina for Ben Nevis climb in July for charity, the 2nd to feel like i can buy a bikini and wear it without scaring small children and the 3rd would be the wedding next year. I am feeling good for the exercise and its just the kick start i need to get me eating right and feeling full of life and confidence. So let the fitness begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment