Custom Search

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Randome musings on a thursday night

Its a thursday night, nothing exciting, nothing special just a thursday. Today has been a good day. Got wedding cakes sorted, ok 18 months in advance but hey bonus points for organization!! also don't want to skint myself want to pay all off slowly so can afford the little luxuries that make a day special. This then got me thinking about weddings and some of the price tags. is it just me or is it mad that the average wedding costs 25k??!! that's deposit on a mortgage and some money to do up the property!!! my wedding will cost 4k, already have dress £75 bargain and beautiful would not guess price and its brand new too!! also i am making as much as possible for my wedding like table decks, invites. That is another thing wedding planners. Why? I think the fun and achievement of planning it yourself and doing it yourself is much better, makes day more personal. fair enough if you have won the lottery. But if the wedding planner does something wrong you cant shout at them they going on your instructions, you know the saying if you want a job done properly do it yourself. Completely relevant for weddings, yes ask friends and family for help, but we are in a recession and times are hard, but it don't have to cost the world to have a magical day, i think as long as you are saying i do to the person you love and are spending rest of your life with then who cares how you do it, where you do it or the price tag attached?

I have also written 12 pages of my box, that's most i've ever written, made me feel quiet angry, bringing back old memories, i clearly need to write it in order to deal with it, i also want to make a difference. I keep wanting to stop writing as it is pretty intense and im left emotionally drained, but it is one of my goals for the new year and i will make myself complete it, in between i am writing short poems and sharing with group i am part of life in rhyme to suppress or release the anger in between, think i will put the poems in the book as all part of it. I guess im shocked at how im feeling as i assumed i had suppressed it and moved on. Once i have completed it then I will decide weather or not to publish, decide when i also see peoples reactions to it that are close to me and aware of what I am writing.

I also realise im on a health kick, but i cant stop snacking!!! im doing more exercise so now my body wants more food!!! Im sat here munching on salted popcorn wondering if i can pass it off as one of my 5 a day as pop corn is technically made from sweetcorn?! No not happening, not sure i can get away with that one. Its like coke contains vegetable extract ok a 2 liter bottle probably contains like a pea size amount but can that count?? or do all the sugars and additives cancel that out? this then lead me onto the route of thinking about obesity and how much it costs on the nhs etc and that its normally the poorer families. well if we are an obese country and its critical why is all the healthy stuff so bloody expensive?? id love nothing more than to open my fridge and freezer and see a rainbow of fruit and veg and fresh organic, good for you, natural bacteria produce. But instead towards end of month or middle of month its full of convenience shove in oven, cheap as chips food. Yes i buy the frozen veg i try to make it healthy, but somehow i think the cook from frozen meat that's 90% fat cancels out the frozen veg. i reckon i should be in the government, this country should be run by mothers, imagine what a world it would be. multitasking, days planned down to a t. children put first, priorities in order, proper education etc. Yes send us mums to parliament that will sort us out!!! I have thought of a brilliant plan to get our country out of debt evey time a highly paid spoilt footballer cheats they must pay 10k off the national debt i estimate that the debt should be paid off in a month as footballers these days are not roll models and have real self control issues where their dicks are silver spooned by plastic fantastic. saying that the wifes arent any better they know what they are up to yet choose to stay there as there is finacial security, but what ever happened to women having brains, and pride oh and dignity. I could be with the richest man going but if he cheated it would be bye bye!!! i earn my own money and can look after myself thank you very much and if i cant i have a mother so there for no excusse for badly behaved men/boys.

And that people is my random musing for thursday night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment