Custom Search

Friday, January 28, 2011

Prick Me!!!

Well its a Friday night, a very good night on any social calendar and I'm.............sat at home, was ment to be going out but the fiance clearly has had harder week so my social life is push to the side i guess as a mum we are used to always coming last :( So tonight i shall be getting to know my new washing machine and doing arts and crafts for the wedding. What a fun evening and cant even drink as I have work nice and early tomorrow. So tomorrow I shall be getting 2 piercings as i need them!!! Usually when I am feeling low or going through a bad time i get a tattoo or a piercing as it helps me to think clearly and acts as a release. I now am a member of the gym so when I do get a free minute i shall be running or punching my frustration out. Tonight making the Confetti cones, table names and bridesmaids flowers its either that or i get board and start eating for the hell of it and for comfort as that definitely wont help the waistline situation. But I'm sure a small glass of red wont hurt though?!
Oh one last thing if any one happens to find a life i think its mine, as i appear to have miss laid it. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment