Custom Search

Monday, February 28, 2011

Long time no see

Hello dear friends it is i,I have returned. I have been absent for a little while, due to hectic life style going bit all over past couple of weeks. Well Ben Nevis training is going good i have just signed myself up to boot camp for a week in June :s 6am role calls, running, surfing, weights, military style training, 8.9 hours of exercise a day!!! And im paying for this out of choice as i thought it looked like 'fun' yes 'fun'!! but it will help with the training and if it goes well i will be booking back on it next year as have the wedding next year :) as well as signing up for boot camp i have been regularly abusing my facebook page by putting link after link of my just giving page in an attempt to get sponsors i have even resorted to promises of giving up junk food for sponsors, its working as i am very close to my target and have managed to do day one of no junk. So on the charitable side I think im doing good. Work has been a bit hectic, they are changing the structure. I have decided to go for it as financialy we will have freedom and means i can do even more with my daughter or dare i utter it the word mortgage, yes we can actually save and have our dream wedding then save for a mortgage. A life long dream of mine to have my own home, but now its a case of if we do buy it needs to be near this school etc, my daughter is 21 months and already school comes into play, but i guess when you buy your there for the long haul and our children's future and well being is definitely not a last minute decisions but years and months of forward planning. We have also decided to take our first family holiday abroad :) so very excited but now need to work out how to get a 21 month old a passport :s could be amusing as she dont like to keep still one bit!!
 While on the subject of my daughter she got her first badge for gymnastics :) o very proud beaming mummy, we are looking into dance classes now as well as she cant keep her feet still when she hears music, she is definitely an active girl, swimming, gymnastics, she loves being outside, going to take her canoeing in the summer and next year going to take her camping. She has been camping when she was 3 months old and was really good. So definitely want to keep her active and outdoors attitude going.
I am also very excited as today i paid the deposit for our wedding cakes :) 19 months to go how very scary, when he proposed 2 years seemed to be so long to wait but its not!! luckily I am super organized (either that or i have far too much free time) the only thing i dont know is who is doing the hair. Got make up booked, photographer, venue oh wait registrar will be next months pay.
But i thought i would pop on to say hello and that i am still alive just going through a hectic patch. But I will leave you with this quote from a song i have decided is my 2011 anthem and theam song "If they tell you you cant, take the t off, opinion isn't facts so take it in and let it go" I spent Saturday while hung over (now i know why i dont drink that much) thinking that 2011 has been so far a very positive year for me and my family and friends so many great opportunities and things to look forward too. So here is to more 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment