Custom Search

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spoke too soon

Ok i lied the washing machine is screwed!! I spoke too soon, the minute you put clothes in it, it cant cope the water don't drain and it slowly spins as though overacting a dying scene taking its last breaths and dying slowly!!! Oh joy my wages shall be going on that, just what i wanted!! What i wanted to do with my wages was save towards wedding, join a gym (with a creche so i have no excesses) get 2 piercings (my belly and that bit of your ear that's by your ear drum) and getting my nails done with girl from work. the one month i want to treat myself the washing machine gets jealous and starts to seek attention!! If it was a child it would have a time out and the tantrum ignored but its the washing machine, and without it we would have smelly disgusting clothes and my fiances football kit would stink!!! like opening his football bag full of 11 mens sweaty kits smells like a pissy cat litter tray its disgusting, I cant have that smell in my house!!! Luckily we have a laundromat 2 doors down but it costs money and a 19 month old playing nicely in a laundromat while i wash and dry clothes, cant see it, and im not leaving my clothes un attended, we are in a recession god knows what people will steal these days!! On the plus side body pump was good i don't ache and only my second week!!! saying that before i had my daughter or met my fiance i would live in the gym doing all the classes, the gym, swimming the lot so maybe its muscle memory surprised they remember that far back or could be the fact i pick up my daughter carry push chair up and down stairs, manual handle for work so maybe its strength i already have either way i may get brave and increase the weights slightly next week (don't get excited i said slightly) after returning from that i then exfoliated, epilated and plucked within an inch of my life, have a wedding this weekend don't want to ruin the pictures looking like big foot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment